Sunday, July 17, 2016

Flipped Learning!

What impact does Flipped Learning have on your classroom? How can Flipped Learning empower you as a teacher?

I'm excited about doing my first FLIP lesson. I have dipped my toe in the waters of screencasting to give direct instruction in software tools and an art lesson for my students. For a 4th grade classroom at a Title 1 school it is difficult to hold kids accountable for usage of technology at home. This will be the biggest difficulty as an educator, but I believe it is important and worth giving it a try. Another hurdle is always the reflection piece. The school year also seems so rushed that reflection time is only 15 minutes for a whole unit in my classroom. However, I believe it is important and very beneficial (even to my own learning). This will absolutely change the dynamics of my class time.

Here are my two lessons!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17YBSRiNOURkKrzgDxTQdvS3KA3ptAmobHR897gedr_Y/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment